2008-04-25

First Post - YIKES!

Okay - So here goes! This is my first blog. My neighbor told me that it's a lot of fun - and you all know how I like to have fun! :-) I'm hoping this will help me remember and keep track of all those little "unforgettable's" that often get forgotten. So - what's going on in our world? Well, I started a new job. I love it so far! I am a little tired as I have to be there by 7:00 and I'm not used to getting up early anymore! LOL It's really perfect - its 4 hours (sometimes 5) a day and I'm home by lunchtime to be with Kaitlyn! Speaking of Kaitlyn - man. She is growing up so fast. Sometimes it makes my heart sad. I swear she goes to bed a baby and wakes up bigger and smarter everyday! She often tells me that I'm her "Bestest and her Fav" but last night she told me that Daddy was her best friend. So cute! I guess I got replaced as "bestest" but I'm still "fav"! I'll settle for that any day! We recently had our first family vacation, and mike and my's first in over 6 years! We went to Kentucky and Tennessee. We had a great time, and of course it wasn't long enough. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the trip!





Well folks,
That's all I have so far! Keep checking back as there is more to come!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah you did it! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging community. I think you will love it. Now get all your friends and families to start a blog and it will be a great way to keep in touch. About Katilyn growing up and making you sad it might be about time to reproduce again. lol.

jamizzle said...

Time does fly when ur having fun, it does make my heart real real sad too my niece is gettting so big and b4 we know it it'll b her first day of school :(. But right now I'm just enjoying her being my "Lil June Bug". Your vacation was not long enough but o well we will b out there soon and we will have a great time. I love you all and miss u guys almost as much as i love u.

Sarah said...

alright Christy it's time for a new post. Lets get together anytime and I will help you with whatever I can. Hey some pretty good shows lately with our favs. Looking forward to the two hour Dexter next weeek,