2009-01-12

darn html codes!

So, I thought I was savvy enough to conquer changing my template to something "valentinesy". I thought to myself "surely I can figure it out now - I mean after all I've been blogging for almost a year." HA HA HA! I way over estimated how savvy I am ! I have been trying for a week to change it. Why can't they just make it easy? Why do I have to KNOW how to write HTML codes? You don't have to know how to do that in myspace? Come on blogger! Get with the times!

So - as you can see you're stuck with the hotpink until I can figure it out.

Additionally - is it me? Or does it seem like blogger goes down or freezes up a lot?!

:-(

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you can find some that are totally easy let me see if I can find a link for you.

Monique said...

It is TIME to have a Marmot Girls night out! What day works for you??? Dinner? Movie? This NEEDS to happen!

The Brush Family said...

i think you are super savvy to have started the slide show and music player. the backgrounds are superhard i agree. make sarah c. do it for you, but for now i like the pink. happpy valentine's day.